Friday, May 15, 2009

Interview with Raw Author, Laura Bruno

Hi there friends!  I recently did an interview with raw food celebrity, author, Reiki Master Teacher, intuitive coach, and all around awesome gal, Laura Bruno :).  In this interview I talk about how I came to a raw lifestyle, natural beauty, healthy pets, crystals and lunar cycles.  I really enjoyed sharing my musings and inner light!  You can check out all the fun here: 


Here are some quotes about beauty I find authentic and true :):

"Nothing can be beautiful which is not true." - John Ruskin  

"The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express." - Frances Bacon 

"Personal beauty is a greater recommendation than any letter of reference." - Aristotle

"Beauty is truth - truth beauty - that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know." - John Keats

"The beauty of the animal form is in exact proportion to the amount of moral and intellectual virtue expressed by it." - John Ruskin

"Do you love me because I'm beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?" - Oscar Hammerstein

"Beauty is everlasting And dust is for a time." - Marianne Moore

"The fountain of beauty is the heart, and every generous thought illustrates the walls of your chamber." - Francis Quarles

"Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in the mirror." - Kahlil Gibran 

"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness." - Lady Blessington

"Let your inner light and beauty shine through and your outer beauty will follow." - Cassandra Margraf :)








No comments: